Тест на проверку усвоенных знаний по английской грамматике на тему «Passive Voice». Тест имеет 2 задания. Первое задание требует выбрать правильный вариант ответа, а второе — раскрыть скобки в определенном времени.
Тест «Passive Voice»
1. Выберите правильный вариант.
Football ….. for hundred of years.
has been played
2. Two men tried to sell a painting that ……
had been stolen
3. A new supermarket ….. next year.
will be built
4. The book ….. by Hardy.
5. When the manager arrived, the problem ……
had already been solved
had already solved
6. He ….. responsible for the accident.
7. Weekends ….. outdoors by most English people.
8. The room ….. later.
will be cleaned
has been cleaned
9. Everybody ….. by the terrible news yesterday.
10. Have you heard the news? The President …..!
has been shot
11. The bridge ….. by tomorrow morning.
will have been reconstructed
is being reconstructed
will be reconstructed
12. This is a large hall. Many parties ….. here.
are being held
has been held
13. When I came to the party, John ….. home.
had already been gone
had already gone
14. Many accidents ….. by dangerous driving.
have been caused
15. A dog ….. by the small red car.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя Present или Past Simple
- I (to go) to the gym at seven o’clock every day.
- I (to go) to the gym at seven o’clock yesterday.
- John (to clean) his teeth every morning at 7.30 o’clock.
- Yesterday John (to clean) his teeth at a half past seven in the morning.
- Jane (not to do) English exercises every day.
- Jane (not to do) English exercises yesterday.
- His brother (to drink) coffee with milk every day.
- His brother (to drink) coffee with milk yesterday.
- Her husband (to like) his job. He (to go) to his office by bus. He (to go) to the office at 9 am every day.
- Her husband usually (to go) to his office by bus. He (to come) to the office at 9.30 am yesterday.